I build interactive websites and web applications.
I am an end-to-end developer, meaning I am involved in all aspects of web development from web-design from front-end web design to servers and databases.
Some key skills:
The modern version of the markup language for defining information on a webpage
the client-side logic (how your website makes decisions within your web browser).
- Angular – an frontend library for managing and rendering data and layouts on the client’s browser
- Three.JS – a 3D framework for creating amazing 3D worlds using the Web Graphics Library, WebGL
- Fabric.js – a 2D canvas framework for making art easy using the HTML canvas
- Pusher – a WebSockets framework for real-time communication
How the look and feel of the website is definedSASS – a clever way to speed up and organise CSS. Bootstrap – a layout framework for styling.
Server-side logic (how your website’s information is served and how it can recall things from a database). Ruby on Rails – an MVC server framework for Rails.
Functional server-side coding language for high-performance and concurrent server systems. PlayFramework – an MVC server framework for Scala.
server-side logic (how your website’s information is served and how it can recall things from a database). Laravel – an MVC server framework for PHP.
VPC by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS) server administration on dedicated and servers.
With a focus on:
- Mobile-ready responsive web design
- Object-Oriented Programming
- User engagement and experience
- Measurements, tracking and analytics
- Universal Design
- Project management, product management and team-work
Please contact me with the form below and I will get back in touch with you.